Being the only container terminal in Southern Brazil offering an on-dock rail service TCP is the leader in the Brazilian market in this field, handling more than 6,000 containers per month.
It offers two daily docking operations and 24 hours operations for both export and import containers.
- Operational capacity of 80 rail platforms per operation;
- Connected by rail network with the main Brazilian production centers, including direct rail links to the refrigerated warehouse terminal in Cambé and the intermodal terminals in Ponta Grossa and Cascavel;
- Operational efficiency with the best cost-benefit ratio;
- Regular operating flow;
- Transport/cargo security;
- Availability of rail weighbridge services.